Bear Grylls Tells Kids To Explore Outdoors.
In fact, he challenges them to a 6-step Summer Manifesto. (Parents, take this challenge with your kids!) Go outside and make the rest of this summer vacation full of fun and adventure.
Read below for these easy steps to Bear Gryll’s Summer Manifesto:
Bear Grylls’ Summer Manifesto for Children:
1. Spend a night under the stars – this can be in your own back garden or as part of a massive camp
2. Learn a new skill – whether it’s learning to ride a unicycle, play the ukulele or how to canoe
3. Do something for someone else – help a neighbour, yourparents, siblings or relatives
4. Get fit – get into training for an adventure with some jogging, climbing or cycling
5. Build something – a den, a tree house, a go kart, a boat, you name it
6. Go on a wild adventure – on foot, on your bike, on the water or in the air!
Thanks to The Telegraph for the original article:
Image of Bear Grylls with his children was from the original Telegraph article, attributed to Alan Davidson.